Company Administrator Wanted
Would you like to share this amazing office view with us?
Join ISACS as our new Company Administrator!
The role of Company Administrator is a new position in the company and an opportunity for the position holder to contribute strongly to the development of Street Arts, Circus and Spectacle in Ireland and internationally.
This is a part time role at 20 hours per week in a busy membership organisation, and we are seeking a dynamic individual who is keen to work within a fast growing network.
If you would like to work as part of a small and mutually supportive team, APPLY HERE by January 31st, 2020!
The ISACS network was formed in late 2010 in response to a recognised need for a representative body for this emerging and flourishing area of practice in the arts in Ireland. ISACS exists to increase recognition for Street Arts, Circus and Spectacle artists and companies in Ireland, to build capacity in the sector and to create a strong support structure for these art forms. Over the past five years our membership has grown from 10 to over 100, and continues to grow monthly, clearly demonstrating the need for this umbrella organisation.
ISACS is the leading support and advocacy organisation for the development of the Street Arts, Circus and Spectacle Art Forms in Ireland.
Vision - A thriving, sustainable and connected street, circus and spectacle sector in and of Ireland.
Mission - Our mission is to support, encourage and empower the Street Arts, Circus and Spectacle art-forms of Ireland.
Goals - ISACS’ three main goals are
- To nurture, support and encourage emerging and established street, circus and spectacle artists and arts organisations as they undertake their journeys towards productive, professional and sustainable careers.
- To develop opportunities, build partnerships and stimulate exchanges between the ISACS sector and national and international interests.
- To grow, maintain and represent a strong, respected and cohesive Street Arts, Circus and Spectacle sector in Ireland.
This is an incredibly exciting time to join the ISACS Network as we enter the next phase of our evolution through our three year Strategic Plan.
The Company Administrator will be at the very heart of the Company, facilitating and supporting a smooth working process across all aspects of the organisation. As CA of the ISACS Network, you will be a key member of our team. Your work will greatly enhance and support the well-being of the organisation and will be integral in enabling ISACS to achieve its goals.
The role is a prominent strategic role in the growing sector, which offers the right person an opportunity to shape the future of these art forms at a key turning point for same.
If you share this commitment to the values and ethos of our organisation, and have the leadership skills and experience, we want to hear from you.
Terms & Conditions
Job Title: Company Administrator
Salary: €28,800 gross pro rata, PAYE included
Contract: Part-time 20 hours per week, 1 year contract from agreed start date with possibility of extension
Hours: Standard hours are Monday to Friday, but evenings and weekends may occasionally be required for which Time Off In Lieu (TOIL) is offered by agreement of the Director.
Location: ISACS HQ, Spawell Centre (Old County Hall), Spawell Road, Wexford, Ireland (Y35 E2FK)- with occasional travel required across Ireland, and occasional international travel
Travel: Sometimes overnight stays are required, as well as occasional evenings and weekends, particularly during event delivery times
Holidays: Pro rata as per standard rates of 8% entitlement for all employees.
Probation Period: 3-Months
How to apply
All applications will be received and processed through Chevron Recruitment via the following link: https://chevronrecruitment.ie/job/administrative-support/
The only applications considered for the job will be the ones submitted via Chevron Recruitment.
The Company Administrator will manage the day to day operations and systems, support the Director across compliance, communications and ISACS Membership, and is a central position in the Network helping to ensure that the Director can implement sustainability and strong organisational and visionary planning. The Irish Street Arts, Circus and Spectacle Network is a growing organisation and as such we are looking for someone interested in how they might shape their own role moving forward.
The successful applicant will perform the following:
- Management of the company’s day-to-day operations and systems
- Maintain excellent communication across the organisation, in particular with the Director and wider team including sharing information with ISACS members
- Assistance with project administration as required for the Director
- Deliver strong communications across all platforms (social media, website, others) to members, stakeholders and the wider public about our activities
- Together with the board and CEO review and update company policies and procedures regularly according to the Governance Code (ISACS is on the journey to becoming fully compliant by yr end 2019) and Charities Regulator
- Maintenance and preparation of all policy documents required for full legal compliance
- Adhere to, and actively contribute to all ISACS policies, including Equality (diversity, access and equal opportunities), Environmental, GDPR and Health & Safety
- To act always in the best interest of the organisation
- Any other duties as reasonably required
- Passion and commitment to the values, objectives and vision of ISACS Network
- 2-3 years experience in a management, administrative or development role in the arts
- Excellent organisational, administrative, IT and project management skills – you love getting things in order and can make things happen with maximum efficiency
- Dynamic team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and demonstrable experience of developing and maintaining effective relationships with a wide range of organisations and individuals
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritising between conflicting demands and retaining attention to detail
- Commitment to equal opportunities policies and practice
- Willingness to work some evenings and weekends as required;
- Willingness to travel in Ireland and potentially internationally.
- A demonstrable commitment and interest in the arts
- Experience of programme management across a complex and multi-layered landscape
We recognise that this is an extensive Job Description; support and/or training will be given if required.
The Irish Street Arts, Circus and Spectacle Network is an equal opportunities employer.