Deadline | 26th June 2017 | Newcastle, UK
As part of the celebration of Circus250, (the 250th anniversary of Philip Astley’s invention of modern circus), the New Vic Theatre in Newcastle under Lyme will work in partnership with NoFit State to develop and deliver an ambitious and wide ranging programme of circus activity during 2018 – Circus Past, Present & Future.
- Find out more: Get more information here
- Telephone: +44(0)2920 221 330
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: NO FITSTATE
- Location: Newcastle
- When: 16th Oct 2017 - 10th April 2018
- Deadline: Monday, 26 June 2017
- Opportunity Name: Artist in Residency Programme
- Type: Research & Residencies
As one element of Circus Past, Present & Future, NoFit State is offering an ‘Artist in Residency’ programme.
This programme runs between 16 Oct 2017 and 10 April 2018 will support at least three and up to five individual circus artists or companies at a critical point in their creative or organisational development.
The programme is deliberately designed to be as flexible as possible and the structure and nature of the support offered may vary considerably from applicant to applicant.
Read more here.
- BoomTownFair Festival - applications open | UK
- Call for Participation for the two editions of #Re:publica Connecting Europe [11th - 13th September, 2017] in Dublin / Thessaloniki
- Circostrada Meeting [28-29-30th June/ 1st July] @ Mirabilia International Circus & Performing Arts Festival 2017 | Circostrada [European Network Circus & Street Arts] - ITALY
- Artist-in-Residence Programme 2018 (performing arts) | Kyoto Art Centre - Japan